SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

I took out my post from this morning as I accidentally named a...

1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    I took out my post from this morning as I accidentally named a ‘fund’ in my comment below. Post re-typed

Interesting point @soarus a key emphasis being ‘competition’, that is, none exists for ISX. A Reg/tech/neobank (all in one) is an ecosystem in itself that ISX will build and de-risk bit by bit. I had recently spoken to a well know fund manager and enquired about why they did not hold any tech stocks in their ‘Australian small caps fund’. Response was; overvalued (referring to WAAAX stocks). And I don’t think he is wrong. This is where ISX has the first mover advantage being in a sector that has very little competition but with massive potential. I’m almost certain that just like this fund, others too are watching ISX and would jump in when the time’s right, who knows…it could be ASX 200, ADI & AU GPTV, EU $market & country/regional expansion, new products?

IMO, we have barely scratched the surface as the current price collectively represents a value that the market expects from CY19 projections. I think once we know more about the addressable market that exists in EU, AU & other potential markets, CY20, 21,22… EBITDA projections might surprise most. ISX’s is also well funded, I think, (recent options); a great opportunity to expand into newer markets or maybe acquisition?

Long term holders already know this, but new holders might starting taking notice. All in my opinion, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.