AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Australian Nickel Conference Presentation-AVQ.AX, page-19

1. 1,325 Posts.
    Hot Investor

No I can't blame you but people continually bitching and whining about everything that happens will change nothing.

We all have 2 options, get the hell out of dodge or hang in to see where this goes. I've made it clear what my intentions are and they are based on the first round of drill results. I am not exactly thrilled about having a substantial amount of money tied up here for nearly 6 years but I've made my choices and I live with them. Yes Ryan has made a few errors in judgement but he is also not infallible and the COA decision certainly took everyone by surprise except of course all the Nostradamus types on this forum. Could Ryan have foretold the outcome , I doubt it , was he a bit trusting when the SIG told him kolosori would be resolved "soon", yes and that's why he made the decision not to immediately go to SJ. Should he have gone immediately to SJ, yes but I bet you 8 out of 10 people in his position would have made the same call.

Again I say everyone has a choice what they do from here. Do I think there will be another CR, yes I do but if it means we are mining by May, I don't care. I just want this company to succeed.

Sorry about the rant everyone but enough is enough. Let's start talking about some of the positives instead of beating up on Ryan and Avq all the time. It's become boring.

Anyway have a good day everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.