AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Personally I think the presentation is as thorough as it can be...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Personally I think the presentation is as thorough as it can be -- at this time.
    I'm only a relatively small shareholder who regularly sits here, watches listens and tries to learn.

I agree we would all like more information regarding progress, or otherwise, of SIG deliberations but if it aint forthcoming from them, it just aint forthcoming! I guess it could be dangerous for the company to keep on publicly commenting - otherwise they would do it to try and quell some of the hysteria that develops here.

I met RM once around 2 years ago and as a result I have a great deal of confidence in his abilities. He's one of the main reasons I invested in the first place. I think we tend to forget the level of tenacity he has exhibited under somewhat trying circumstances. (no I'm NOT related to him, nor do I work for the company!)

Unless I'm mistaken, the common used adage is: "high risk, high return!" We better add to that "long wait."

I'm really looking forward to this company succeeding. It would be a fantastic outcome for local landowners, the SIG and long suffering shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.