ARL 3.45% 45.0¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Australian Nickel Conference Presentation, page-28

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Looking forward to ARL sp quantum leap too. That'll set me up for some interesting retirement activities.
    Was it AP or Red who mentioned that the timeline for finalising the eagerly awaited partnership is quite likely to be end of 2022?
    Only 9 weeks to go.

Btw, I bought ARL early, so i'm well in the green zone. Anyway, taking profit at the current capital gain of less than $1.00ps is not going to change my life in a meaningful way. Just allows me to splurge on various luxurious distractions that are widely marketed as "living the good life". Can only live the good life so much, then it becomes just more of the same.

What will change my life, and the lives of my family, relatives and a few very close friends, is quantum-related in multiple senses of this word.
    Not just referring to ARL sp going leaps and bounds.
    In comparison, I'm much more invested in crypto with its Web 3.0 and 4th Industrial Revolution promises of wealth generation that comes once in a generation. Defi, CBDCs, NFTs, tokenisations, metaverses, ODL, negative carbon cost, etc...
    These developments will eventually affect ARL, affect all industries, actually.
    But that's not the subject of this thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.015(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $85.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $7.353K 16.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1054 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 683 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.