WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I can't remember whether I shared this correspondence I had with...

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I can't remember whether I shared this correspondence I had with Glyn about the Fabric Care Delivery patent earlier in the year, but here it is.

On 6 February 2014 I wrote:

Hello Glyn,

"I see from the IPAustralia website that the IP Office has indicated that OBJ's patent application "Delivery of Fabric Care Products" will be allowed, but they are just waiting for OBJ to withdraw its deferral of acceptance of the patent. I would be grateful if you could answer two questions:

1. Is this correct? If so, why are you wanting to defer the granting of the patent?
    2. What is the 'Delivery of Fabric Care Products' technology going to be used for? Do you have any partners actively working on implement it and, if so, how far are we to commercialization?"

On 8 February 2014, Glyn replied:

"Thanks for your email. Yes, this is going through the process. OBJ’s technology is not restricted to human tissue (although that is the focus for us right now) and there are many other applications such as fabric care where the company may some time in the future direct its attention. So it is in the future rather than right now."

That was 8 months ago.  I assume back then, 'right now' was all about SK-II.  Are we now 'in the future'? I didn't really get a clear answer to question 2 back in February, so I will follow it up in light of the recent announcement.

J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.