EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

For Egr member interest, 28/11/2022@ time or close to time agm...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    For Egr member interest, 28/11/2022

@ time or close to time agm the share price was trading at 0.32 cents closing at .30 cents.

05/10/2023. Share price is 0.12 cents per share.

this shows the value of our shares have lost 2/3rds of there value.

how does this make you feel?

How confident are you in the Board after receiving news of that Final Agreement with Tanzania Govt to get go ahead, that occurred 2 weeks after AGM and we are still waiting on Finance approval et-al for Duma-Tanzgraphite to commence operations and now we are told that Kwinana (2) will commence 1st Quarter 2024.

Whilst i have has patience, I'm now longer confident.

if this board has the audacity of giving themselves a bonus, or a rise or anything, then husterlavista.

this board has been given every single chance by shareholders and there failures are monumentally disappointing at the least.

We need a clean spill of all positions and others to nominate for the board from outside if the company if we are ecer going to get anywhere.

Time to Go Andrew and Co. Weve given you the chances, yoùve failed us shareholders miserably.

For a Board on First strike they clearly have lost the plot in urgency especially in relation to shareholder value and production, financial approvals, FID Tanzania and signing a single new offtake agreement for there alledged top of range products et-al.

IMHO TOTALLY Over the Floss & Gloss.

Resign before shareholders make you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $56.60K 471.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 10500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.