STX 2.27% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Australian Resources Investment Conference Presentation, page-6

1. 8,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3346
    Two things stuck me:
    - They have spent a considerable amount of time updating their presentation. This is the clearest exposition I've seen them produce for the market.
    - They are mentioning third party gas processing yet again - in the capital requirements slide (below)

Makes me think they are close to announcing the financing of the next stage and a new partner (as discussed previously)...or are in the process of some sort of competitive book build.  Also, I think having someone else come on board will give greater credibility to the whole project (along with Orica) rather than raising equity to fund everything ourselves.

I also like that they clearly quantified the transport costs using a clear map ($1.GJ to all major markets).

And those revenue figures are truly exciting. QGC Mark II, I hope. I sold out at 40 cents (QGC that is) back in the day and always regretted it. Lets not forget that these figures don't apply to the surround tenements, which they got in the last year or so (PEL 640).

Capture.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.