LBT 6.25% 1.5¢ lbt innovations limited

To stimulate sales they should be offering a special...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    To stimulate sales they should be offering a special introductory rate for the APAS machines to kick start this and try and get some momentum from there.

There has been x 4 sales on the table in Aus for the last 6 months not yet converted. There is the lab in Germany in Cologne that has completed the conclusive study - surely a sale is ripe there as happened with St Vincent's. it is early days in the US but as there are more private hospitals who don't have to go through the public hospital tendering and buying process/bureaucracy, I expect these private hospitals can decide more quickly and purchase the machines - whoosh! (I hope LBT are using some of the money from the recent capital raise to actually start production on a few more machines in readiness)

To salvage credibility and stop a SP drift they desperately need to get these sales and this gives LBT more demonstrator sites who the. become advocates for the product and the efficiencies it delivers. (which is why I want them to start production in new machines now so they can be installed pronto)
    Having St Vincent's as the only user is not enough and I expect their opinion not seen as independent (enough) given the context.

What this product represents is significant in that it is a machine that is more efficient than humans and in a medical health environment the costs of getting it wrong can be scary. this is part of a much bigger revolution in augmenting human capability through smart machines and it will take time to build trust and this will only come with time. LBT are a leader in this space and there are no current competitors. All of the conditions one would want to enable a successful, thriving business.

I am predicting 6-10 sales this calendar year and a share price of 25-30cents by Dec. Not sure of the hurdles they need to get distribution partners onboard but if this hits the mark it would be cause for a re-rate of the SP to be much higher IMO.

Not sure at what point they become an attractive take over target - before or after distribution agreements signed? Be happy to hear speculation on this from others...

The possibility of expanding the market base through other analysis modules also increases the future appeal but too early to call likelihood on this.

They also have WoundVue technology and patents- the hand held prototype device that does a 2D and 3D scan of wounds to give instant detailed analysis to practitioners. This has been put on hold (due to lack of working capital $) as they look for a cornerstone investor orJV partner and are using Deloitte and others to scout. when sales and $ start to flow for APAS this could be picked up again and further developed to be commercially viable. another game changing product with great potential.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $8.549K 565.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 188838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.