POS 26.8% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Ann: Australias New Nickel - Latest Presentation, page-10

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I honestly can't say I smell a rat at all with management, or the other fundamentals that I know of.

What perplexes me is the market's reaction to all of this...because despite all that has occurred, all the fevers, the champagne cork popping, the empire in the making, the almost 3x undervaluation compared to peers, the management pedigree, the Ni supply which is already short, etc., etc...yesterday the market was saying sell POS at its then SP...really?? And today the market is saying, nope still not really interested in buying in at 22c level.

I don't really subscribe to 'the market hasn't realised yet' angle because of the high profile players involved.

So my only conclusion can be that at current company status and MC the SP is overvalued, and probably a fair bit because with these type of developments one would think a solid success premium is already built in... but overvalued for reasons completely unbeknownst to me...yes I'm dumb, sorry, and not good for anything else than investing in shares ...but making me feel better, also unbeknownst to our A-team management, perhaps.

Maybe it will all change once the financiers get on board, but again, financing should be a no brainer. this is not a Sirius that requires massive capex to just start going and then maybe at a time when the Ni price has already cooled down again. POS is profitable at current Ni price, can hit the button right now and start selling Ni in 6 months time while the price is peaking with relatively speaking minuscule capex, so quick payback....grumble, grumble, what am I missing...

Would be great if posters would be kind enough to offer some views on this conundrum.

I think we really need the graphite boys and girls to start looking at Ni...they'll show us how to value a stock eh?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(26.8%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.65K 4.943M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 26444231 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3212197 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.