HAV 0.00% 20.0¢ havilah resources limited

I think MAC is one of the few plausible options - you are right....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4047
    I think MAC is one of the few plausible options - you are right. It's literally in their name, and right now they are a single asset producer with a stonking deep high-grade operation but are one Cobar flood or a fall of ground/hoising shaft problem away from hero to zero, so would want to diversify their risk, they still have a fair bit of unallocated cash and I am betting that Woodlawn is the best option for them that they have in Australia. If I were MAC I would be picking up the phone to Bill Beamont and talking to him about Woodlawn. Its ready to go, drilled out, almost brand new mill already built and shared port and rail infrastructure with MAC's Cobar operations already. Or alternatively MAC could actually pull the pin and make some Cobar M&A and synergies happen now that the share price of every Cobar Cu producer or developer is beaten up and priced for total failure. Seems a lot easier for MAC rather than prodding the SA regulators into action and then constructing a greenfields site in the remote part of Eastern South Australia.
    Last edited by eastwest101: 26/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $16.98K 81.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29831 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 21750 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.