EVR 20.0% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

Ann: Austrian Lithium Exploration and Evaluation Strategy, page-33

1. 3,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hey gklaw hope you are well mate haven't seen you for a while, yeh you think Yahua are signing up or is it the wider sentiment of the whole markets? Most lithium stocks are up last two days I see so it's 50/50 really isn't it. I personally don't think it's Yahua more the market wide increase on lithium stocks makes you think weather I should sell and lock in that profit or do I wait around and watch it drop 20% by week's end. I guess we will know soon enough mate.
    oh and I'm very close to buying my family's first home after ten years and alot of hard work and saving we are a stone's throw from being home owners. I was very lucky really a new estate just opened up in our area with 65 lots for sale as packages and it's within our price range. Got lucky with one of my other stocks and with my savings plus that I'll have over 25% deposit so I will avoid costly LMI costs. We worked out that our mortgage repayments are $100 less a week then what we are paying in rent now so I'll have spare money to invest more in EVR as I'm very bullish indeed. Take care mate all the best to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $9.748K 1.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 9087261 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4188924 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.