EVR 20.0% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

Hi mate. That's great news and good luck with your house...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi mate. That's great news and good luck with your house purchase. Its nice that you are able to stay in
    the same area as I guess you have kids of school age and it is best if they don't have to settle in elsewhere
    and have to make new friends. We are actually trying to help one of our daughters to secure a home in the
    northern suburbs of Adelaide. She has been renting for years and the landlord has decided to sell seeing
    as the property market is so strong at present. We went to an auction at Ingle Farm on Saturday just for a
    sticky beak and the property sold for a bit over $550k which was fairly crazy money for what it was.
    We are going to an auction on this sat. with the intentions of buying so we will just have to wait and see how we go.
    The agents expected value for the property is $400k but I think that is very conservative.
    If we miss that one there is another auction the following week which even though it is more modern it is further
    north of the CBD so I am more confident of it being within our budget.
    Getting back to your purchase I guess it will probably be well into next year by the time it is ready for you to move in
    and no doubt you are all very excited. Glad to hear that one of your investments made it all possible.
    It is nice to kick a few goals. On the subject of kicking goals my AFL team hasn't been kicking too many this year.
    Haven't won a game yet and somehow managed to lose against the crows when it looked like they had the game won.
    Which team do you follow?
    To get back onto topic it is good to see EVR get back in demand after what seems like an eternity.
    Hopefully it can be sustained as I do think the management is top notch and they own some excellent assets.
    2 or 3 years down the track this could be a multi bagger imo. Lets be patient and wait and see what transpires.
    Anyway its been good to catch up with you again and I hope all proceeds to plan with your house building.
    Good luck and as always stay safe Andy.
    DYOR GLTAHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.227M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $4.613K 800K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 10362260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4327832 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.