EVR 5.88% 0.9¢ ev resources ltd

There are way worse dogs of the year stocks on the asx. EVR...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    There are way worse dogs of the year stocks on the asx. EVR management show genuine care for preserving investor money by not doing capital raise after capital raise and diluting share holders right down. Rather they have pre-sold through off-takes. I think this is black an white to other companies on the asx. Management can collect their lifestyle check aslong as its not diluting my bottom line and the projects are moving forward, which they are. In the last month we have had 4-5 positive updates showing that management is working. Im very happy with this.

I think people's anger is misplaced because the sp is down. Its down because copper/tin prices have halved in the past 12months. This is because supply chains have started opening up after covid and China is showing signs of less growth. It doesn't mean evr's projects are unprofitable at current commodity prices. Pricing is only back at pre-covid levels, not below. Investment will always be halted when a commodity price is indecline. Indonesia is talking up a ban of exports on tin which will support current tin pricing.

I'm confident evr's management will make the right decision on what project to progress next. It will likely be lithium as that commodity price is still rising. I expect to see some stability come back to Tin/Copper and thats when we will really run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $11.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $35.73K 3.962M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 460312 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4439060 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 1676385
Last updated 14.35pm 08/05/2024 ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.