ABA 1.09% $3.70 auswide bank ltd

Its hard to see it going much lower. Current price is about a...

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Its hard to see it going much lower. Current price is about a 24+ year low for the bank. I can understand that there will be some investors who are upset about the dividend being halved and there will be others who will jettison it as part of their end of year loss selling. However I am averaging down and bought in again today. I have sighted a respected analyst report giving a sum of the parts valuation as $4.87 based on the last guidance which they thought was quite achievable and could even be better. Those who are looking should be able to see that the net margin is rationalising as the existing housing loan rates mature and the margin is restored as well as the new loans the volume of which has increased by 2% are also written at current rates. Plus this bank has a very low impairment value of its housing loan and loan book generally due to the quality of loans written. Investors do not have to be Einstein to see that the metrics should only get better from here. Then it down to whether it should be rated as being valued at a 24+year low when the other regionals are currently very close to their annual highs despite also suffering some reductions to their NIM and NPAT. Anyway I am in again at these figures and feel confident that things cannot be as bad as the market seems to indicate. Still do your own research - maybe you can find a reason when I cannot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.70
Change
0.040(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $172.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.66 $3.70 $3.58 $266.9K 73.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1444 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.70 779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.