SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Hi everyone, New here, a potential investor pre DFS and now...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi everyone,

New here, a potential investor pre DFS and now happy to see the SP move down on what I cannot see is justifying the reaction.

Anyway markets move on delays all the time - just look at AVZ when drilling was delayed.

Regardless, will be happy to enter at a lower price, just got a few queries if anyone can point me to posts that may update me.

The website speaks on the tenements in WA, particularly the Mallina one looks promising. Has there been any updates or progression in this or are Sayona looking to bring Quebac to production to fund the others? This could be a negative imo, they should be looking to bring them both to production early 20's.

Graphite is also a growing demand material, likely a bit early for it to be used in graphene construction etc. but a driving reason I am interesting in this company, use the Li to fund the next chapter but start progressing it now.

Interested to hear LT investors thoughts on where SYA is going with these other projects in the foreseeable future.

CATL with its investment in Quebec could be promising for SYA/ the region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.