BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

hey Fab86, we were all given birth with a brain that we were...

1. 12,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1297
    hey Fab86,

we were all given birth with a brain that we were supposed to use at all times - all 7 billion of us on this planet earth...

documentary evidence shows that many (or most) of us have stopped using our brains for what it was intended for... hence a need arose to supplement it with an artificial brain... BRN has now risen to the challenge and developed a chip that can do that for us humans now...

imagine the market for this - almost 7 billion users (except us HCers - we all have brains which we have proven many a times)... if we sell this chip for even a couple of $ each, we can get $14 Bn in sales... and that is just the start... we can come up newer models likethe iPhones every year and make $14 bn each time... we know that these brain dead people DO buy these gadgets every year even when there is nothing new in it or even if they do not need it...

we have a market that will lap it up...year on year... revenue stream in billions... I can see myself retiring in the Bahamas soon...

hope this explains to the 7 year old in you... I have just used BRN's SNAP chip and I feel like a super computer all the time and hence could come up with such an easy explanation in minutes... this is just the beta chip... wait till the final factory version is out... it will blow your mind

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $408.8K 2.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 220369 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 758961 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.