AUZ 0.00% 1.0¢ australian mines limited

Ann: AUZ export Australia's largest sample of Co & Ni sulphate, page-502

1. 1,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Just got back from a small holiday, catching up on all the posts.

Nice job emailing sophia, it's always good to be validated haha! Pretty much confirms I was spot on with my original point to vintage that his CATL article was a half truth and daimler is (as expected, they would be stupid not to) sourcing multiple batteries from various suppliers. Therefore, not affecting us at all as our deal still remains in place.

Keeping on topic with the SP action though, I believe right now it will maintain sideways action with perhaps a bit of upside as cobalt stocks in general rebound. Notes out of goldman have renewed interest in the EV sector (I'm assuming you've all seen them discussing how the sell off is "overdone").

I don't believe we will see anything meaningful until the BFS is released....but if that comes out positive (I believe we're expecting 700-1bn) there should be some serious price action. Remember what sconi alone has in the ground. You better believe people are watching on the sidelines for this and even if the BFS costs come out at 1bn, that's still around 4bn profit (roughly from what we know of the resource now, it could be more). From sconi alone.

So pretty much as usual....be patient lads!
    Last edited by Goldwater: 12/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $29.27K 2.917M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 5699719 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.