AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Like I said , should know by the end of this week or early next...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Like I said , should know by the end of this week or early next week. I am more of the opposing view to those selling. I would prefer to pocket the ' pump ' , sell , then pick up my allocation of approximately 750,000 in the raise. Perhaps even more if I manage to get an ' extra ' serving through one of my contacts......wink.png. Whatever the case and no matter what these forums try and conjure up on the negative , the SELL side looks stretched and weak at the present moment. If my suppositions are correct , my guess would be that a lot of stock which changed hands in the last run has indeed found itself in sticky accumulation hands .......for very good reason's I don't see anything I have stated as ramping in any way , shape of form. It's simply my view which has really not changed since the last run up last week. All that has changed is that I have taken the trade and gone back in again. My view of what may be happening in the background and why has pretty much remained intact.

All the best to anyone who chooses to BUY and / or SELL for their own reasons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $29.77K 3.308M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 9036857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 970180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.