AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: AUZ & Metalysis progress to Phase 2 development of scandium, page-28

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    It takes about 10 seconds to put a buy order in and become a shareholder. It takes a lot longer to make a long term investment decision. I've been posting on AUZ since the middle of last year so can we please dispense with the whole holder / non-holder thing? Honestly, it's like grade school mate! Besides, it turns out if I'd bought stock during the bull run, I'd be well in the red by now!!! Funny that.

Anyway, how about we seriously discuss the positive and negative aspects of AUZ like adults and perhaps everyone will be better off for it? As an investor, I like to analyse stocks from all angles and try to poke as many holes in the fundamentals as I can before making a decision. Rome wasn't built in a day and the smart money appears to be on the sidelines at the moment.

As @nissassa pointed out, debt funding will be around 60% so approximately 40% of Sconi could potentially be equity funded (not ruling out possible NAIF involvement???), the effects of which remain to be seen. I think there will be many twists and turns to come based on the demands of financiers etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.