AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

AUZ needs to pay close to $4m to take over flem. the money needs...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    AUZ needs to pay close to $4m to take over flem. the money needs to come from somewhere. The only real other option is to conduct a capital raise. The raise would most probably have been at around 6 cents with further dilution. SKI money won't be in for a couple months and AUZ is required to have sufficient capital in the bank as per ASX requirements.

I was always expecting something needed to happen to meet the milestones. Didnt expect it with this company though. But I guess AUZ is still considered a spec explorer and you really are not flushed with many optIons. It is what it is. As long as SKI is in the corner this is all noise. The share price is on the slide. It will continue to do so until BFS is finalised.

Most of this stock is owned by retail. Thats the major issue of the decline. For a fact I know a number of sophisticated investors are sitting on the fence with this stock. Their main reason being that it's a laterite mine and its one of the difficult commodities to get out of the ground. These guys would rather pay 15 cents a stock if they know the mine wont keep blowing up. This is why AUZ will keep bouncing around until there is a BFS as well as a financier agreeing to fund the plant. These two are most critical milestones. Once this is nailed the sophisticated money will roll in and these guys won't sell for a quick buck. They are long termers which will drive the price well north.

The CEO and the board are in the box seat to deliver.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.