AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Reading the announcement about the 12 million again. It seems...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Reading the announcement about the 12 million again.
    It seems that only 2 x 4 million will be taken and only get the last 4 million if needed.

I took a position this morning at 4.3c.... time will tell if that is wise....

Also it mentions mostly the 8-12 million paying the rest of and for working capital for the Flemington project. Looking at the announcement it seems that its mostly to allow the company to continue with other projects, while the main one is still going strong (although may be a few months delayed). I really don't see the off take partner walking away at the end of the year if things are only a few months delayed -- may be a different story if it stretches right into 2019.

This company actually has a mining lease as far as I could tell going back over the announcements............ another company I follow / own (TNG) has been looking promising for many years and spent years and years trying to get to the mining licence point........ and they still are not there yet. Been killing me over the years.

With 100% off take, money in the bank now and looking very possible for finance by the end of the year -- I would say looking pretty good.

I remember being in PLS at around 3 cents and then selling out at 4.5 cents due to all the negativity and comments on hotcopper regarding the stock -- pretty much like the comments are around AUZ right now. I am not saying that guarantees anything, I have just learned to tune out and stick to my own strategy as I missed out on a huge gain with PLS because I was persuaded to sell.

Anyway good luck and with the mining license in place (that can take years to get with environmental issues) I think we are looking good, especially with cash to get us through the next few months of financial negotiations. Depends how the BFS ends up looking I would say........
    Last edited by Box-33r: 18/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.