AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: AUZ secures $12 million investment from US fund, page-789

1. pc3
    2,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1868
    I actually think SK will pay .12c assuming they take their allotment, remember SK would have had some of their brightest minds conduct the due diligence on Sconi. The 80 million is an amount that is not only based on share price alone, but rather cost of long lead items and day to day running of the company in the lead up to construction. It also buys SK an embedded position on the board, it is to some degree insurance to help AUZ get those minerals out of the ground and into their battery plants. Yes SK are self serving and looking out for themselves that's why they are doing this.

They also want to secure a supply of ethical cobalt because it will be demanded by their customers. As for Glencore ramping cobalt production up, they might need to so they can sell as much of their "blood cobalt" as quickly as possible before the world rejects it. On top of that you have their Government increasing taxes on it.......the DRC is basket case always has been and always will be.

AUZ cobalt and nickel is coming out of the ground one way or another, the world energy transformation demands that it does, all of this is just a preamble. Every junior moving to production has gone through similar trials and tribulations. The PLS convertible note arrangement was as bad if not worse than AUZ's and I'd suggest they are in a good spot now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.197K 299.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 14814624 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1366647 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.