AVA 4.55% 10.5¢ ava risk group limited

Ann: AVA FY2021 Trading Update & Outlook, page-9

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    I try not to get baited, but you are just factually incorrect on the 1st point, and really on the 2nd point

I would challenge you to find more than a handful of ASX listed company that have given Revenues, EBITDA, and margins by division for FY2021 only 5 days after the close of the financial year......not a forecast from Apr/May, but an actual number post the FY close.
    Perhaps mgmt telling you what their revenues and EBITDA is confusing.....most companies in this covid environment will not know what their FY2021 numbers ended up being until at least August

On obscene.....lets talk about Gerry Harvey and Sol Lew crying poor and then pocketing millions to pay bonuses to themselves. Or how about mgmt at Rio blowing up historical sites despite being told explicitly not to and then attempting to palm it off as a confused mistake.
    The services division has grown from ~6-7m in revenues for each half year to ~>20m in the last half year and at the same time grown margins from 0% to 20%......these senior staff were tasked from the start to turn that business around with that incentive structure......all in black & white from day 1. As a shareholder, I'm happy to pay 30% of the proceeds to these staff if they took an asset valued at 10-20m three yrs ago to 60-80m now while still contributing to the bottom line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $30.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $42.38K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 309737 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 43343 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.