BRN 6.25% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I don't know if I believe you, your posts to the Brainchip forum...

1. 1,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I don't know if I believe you, your posts to the Brainchip forum show little interest in the psychology of the market, You post like you thrill in rubbing salty wounds in the guise of a disinterested onlooker. I could go through your posts and easily prove you wrong. Meme stock sounds great for those with no interest in the business, maybe that is what keeps you here, Love your memes, and check your media all day long. That sounds like a good excuse for not knowing the product they are building. A carrot on a stick shows your talent, plus your knowledge of what is actually dangling from the stick. A lot of major companies are impressed by the carat dangling, some see a time delay as an entombment while some see it as a natural time constraint. Do you have any company negativity to share given to brainchips advancements or is all you have is that revenue has not started as early as most had hoped?
    I have heard nothing bad, the licences we have received are working hard on advancement, and many others all agree we have something unseen before, futuristic and uncopyable. Sure time is of the essence, I do not care a bit for shorts etc, They love these types of stock, but in the end, I see Brainchip becoming special and will wait and hold my shares to see. Too many are too eager and have sold it away. but I and many others don't take your view and expect times will change for the better.
    I'm just sick of so many non-heroes posting fear and loathing but I don't like putting anyone on hide so many non-holder posts are bankruptcy gloom with little understanding of the big picture playing out and not caring, just getting a high from posting crap comments and spamming the boards to the point of not being worth the read, maybe that's the intent, is it I don't see any other reason for it.
    That's all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
0.013(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.135M 5.393M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 37426 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 602724 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.