RCR 2.63% 3.9¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: Avalon Drill Program to Commence, page-163

1. 11,663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4824
    Yes, agree, you always have to think that there's always the small risk things do not work out. However, I like that we have multiple targets, it de-risks us a lot! Pokali looks like a decent mineralised IOCG system too. Very excited for the due results and further work there. It is all about finding the ore body source now! The surface results and historical drilling are showing signs that there is a decent ore body source in that region somewhere IMO.

I was having a read of some IOCG related papers for Australian regions which have been explored more than West Arunta. These are the Mt Isa Block and Gawler Craton. There are a few good papers out there from academic geologists. Pokali has all the hallmark features of an IOCG system. If you look at all the magnetite/hematite ratios and effects on magnetics and gravity of deposits like Olympic Dam, Ernest Henry and Prominent Hill then our tenure area and its geophysical features should excite you!

IOCG aside, Avalon could well be the Niobium and REE source the market is after! Imagine having both a future IOCG mine and Niobium-REE mine. WA1 is $20 just on a future Niobium-REE alone.

Things look bright and 15c is still an ultimate bargain IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $11.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $48.07K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40540 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 89999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.