RCR 10.3% 2.6¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: Avalon Nb-REE Drilling Gets Underway, page-379

1. 10,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    ok I can't trade and Im lonely sad people so I have to post here....lol
    but still better than some people made loss on this stock or still in red and hoping for a recovery....
    usually I only share my thought on the stocks and I don't go on attacking another poster here

where are those people that tried to attacking me when price was still at 10c+ when I said this should be 7-10c stocks?
    did the price fall down to this range before the sell-off?
    why did the price pull back to the range just before Avalon about to finish drilling?
    why did the price drop sharply after they have completed drilling at Avalon (targeting Nb-REE)?
    why did they announce Pokali assay after the speeding ticket?
    why didn't they announce DD1 or both DD assay before as they would receive them before RC assay?

can't really see any positive about this stock at the moment, maybe the only positives are they still have the cash (but it will be spent) and have got the "targets", and that's why the latest interview title is "reassures investors that the Company remains focused on its discovery goals"
    and not having title such as "reassures investors that the Company is on track to deliver the drilling results"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.