RCR 8.70% 10.5¢ rincon resources limited

There’s no proof that CPS started to bail today with their new...

1. 11,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    There’s no proof that CPS started to bail today with their new shares from the latest raise. Even if they did, it was a 10M volume day and they have 56M so if it happens at that pace then it’s over in approx. 1 week. I would say it is just the usual games which have continued for the past couple of weeks since we hit the all time share price high. People moving around their money coming into tax time etc and the share price getting driven lower in anticipation of results and further drilling. The same thing happened before the phase 1 drilling earlier in the year. Share price was sold down and then suddenly it exploded as drilling kicked off. Same will happen again for the Avalon drilling and other new targets IMO.

Those saying it is not price sensitive. Any new information that the market is not aware of is price sensitive. I would say management informing us of exact RC drilling metres, targets and then saying assays were fast tracked is definitely price sensitive news imo. I actually expected this newsflow and it was a good opportunity to double up and notify us of drilling contractors ready and latest with the heritage report.

Very interesting about the RC assays. Clearly something has interested management to spend the extra money to speed them up.

Looking forward to the imminent IP survey results and DD1 assays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.273M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 651865 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1889332 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.