AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Avanco Directors Accept Oz Minerals Offer, page-29

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    I read the following into it : (in the absence of a higher bid).

1. 12 calendar days and 7 hrs to close of Offer. (incl two weekends)

2. Those hanging out for, or hoping to "squeeze" OZL, for more are dreaming. Again it is said that OZL's offer is final. FINAL. That message is made very clear. Bloc's or no bloc's....

3. The Company is also sending a kind message not to hold your breath for a better Offer. They would likely know. Ah, well it was always a nice idea....

The Company is having a kind word in the ear of those shareholders contemplating holding out.. and Not Accepting.

They are trying to do you a favour. Make you think again... reconsider.

I know that a lot of folk here have supposedly sworn blind, or "pledged", that they will Not Accept!! Fair Enough. That was fun.

Of those people... two HC legends emerged .. one who proudly put his documents in the wheelie bin (recycle I recall) and the other shredded his for kitty litter. Now those guys are the real deal!! Martyrs.
    So while I have read lots of outraged claims and promises to Not Accept... only two brave souls have truly committed themselves.

For others, I suspect that the paperwork is presumably on the end of the kitchen table for .... well.. just in case of a change of mind ??? Never!

OZL may also be kind and extend the offer closing date. Or if they are off-side due to small shareholders trying to gang-up and demand more.. they may not. Simply let people wear it.

So AVB is doing the right thing by its shareholders. Setting it all out.

It did not have to send that message. The real intended message is contained in the last four lines.

After all that, if any shareholder still decides to Not Accept, which is their absolute right!!! no question..!! then never, ever come back and try and blame Avanco for any financial losses incurred by doing so.

... having said that, I am sure some will....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.