AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Paul12, I think you make a good point, Blackrock do have an...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Paul12,
    I think you make a good point, Blackrock do have an important financial incentive to expedite the development of PB. May provide some comfort to those considering ''hanging in there''. There are also other parties that have a relevant interest and some power to expedite development timelines like local governments, local businesses and even institutional investors etc. They wont be able to park it indefinitely. I guess the point I was making is, it is a risk that must be considered. I would have thought that the last thing shareholders like Kalenn who has significant skin in the game wants is in 5 years time to be sitting on the AVB register as minority shareholder, being diluted each year and the share price stuck around 10c. I commend the "rebels'' group for the stand they are taking and wish them well but at some point they must as the song says ''know when to fold them''. That point may or may not arrive but if it does I would hope that those can quash the emotional aspect and do the smart thing. Business transactions like these aren't always fair but you must not let that affect your decision making process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.