AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Avanco Directors Accept Oz Minerals Offer, page-83

1. 29,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I’m not doubting your sincerity for a minute and cannot argue with your rational, it is very true!

But as an individual, who has spent most of their time in the country areas, mixing with uneducated people of the Bogan Variety I understand, as well as most, there’s many ways to skin a cat!

I’m sure many here will think, zip is off on another of his tangents!!

Ok, they’re probably correct

But hear me out.

Life has many twists and turns, just like many plans of company’s in the TO situations have an endless array possible end stories.

You appear to believe that the big bloke will get his way, fair enough and as a likely rate of success, you are going with good odds.

My view, by that I truely only mean by my view ( as a bumpkin with nothing but only my lack of experience in these matters to guide me) has a feeling that the Amigos or as I like to think of myself and the mum & dad investors, the great unwashed! are a big enough group to prove to be an irritant, like a tick that you don’t find for a week and it has sunk in to the point that even if you pull the body off your carcass, the head will stay imbedded for years and the puss will flow each time the scab is removed!

Will the big boys upgrade the offer or will they pay the extra to save themselves from that multi year irritant?

My belief is that, like all city slickers, they will think that a bottle of “Sting Goes “ from the local chemist will do the trick.

As a Flat Billy ( no hills where I come from) I’ll say pull your head out of your nether regions, there’s no easy way once you snap the body off from the head.

PS we all have to play it how we see it and I’m in a spot where I need the cash, soon, unfortunately.

I’m going to stretch it out for as long as I can though and will be absolutely gutted if my personal circumstances gets in the way of my wants & needs regarding this situation we are in.
    Last edited by zipperlip: 02/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.