MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Great post " Personally, I think it is a bit simplistic and...

1. 7,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 251
    Great post
    " Personally, I think it is a bit simplistic and uninformed to suggest it is in shareholders' interests to reject a small increase in the pool of funds available (in the future) to ensure we retain and attract Directors of the calibre of these guys"

Absolutely agree. I cannot understand the resistance to this by some shareholders.....the reasons expressed on HC just do not make sense to me.It was of high importance to keep this team together especially when the task ahead of them was so desperate and daunting. They did the near impossible and now we need to keep them together to develop Avebury to its full potential. John Lamb knows what is possible for the future of Avebury. I would think there are some very eager watchers who also know what is possible and will be waiting with full pockets to at last get back into Avebury particularly now it is under the management of a renowned Tasmanian miner. This is a very serious development for Tasmania and all sectors of Government,Unions and local communities will be right behind it.A very real example of "a phoenix obtaining new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor" and the predecessor was hopeless hurting many people and businesses. Now for their recovery.
    I have voted for .
    all resolutions. Be wise and do the same! Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.