MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

The other thing I will say Paul is, I feel really humbled that...

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    The other thing I will say Paul is, I feel really humbled that you and some others from your cult decided to research my previous posts!!

That for me means respect! Thank you. Humbly.

Now if you would like to know what I am looking into and investing in ATM, then feel free to reach out. Considering you took the time to look at my previous posts, you'll also know my email, because I also put that out there. Why? Because I'm very open and don't hide or threaten to bring lawyers in when exposed with truths. And I do not receive anything from any companies I invest in. So I am an unbiased investor. Not that I am suggesting you do........

Anyways, enough about the past I believe you were commenting on my positive but inquisitive post regards to MYL? Or were you just trying to attack because I questioned certain influential ppl of a certain group?

Anyways If your interested in my opinion, i'll give it. I like what I'm seeing here and reading about MYL. Not from your leader, because In my eyes and my own research what he has posted has a hidden agenda and bias, but my opinion is based on JL actually doing a good job to try to recover SH wealth. Whilst I disagreed with the raising price, and the PBS (Performance based shares) they issued and demanded previously, because they deserved them to keep the boys together (Meanwhile receiving a healthy wage), it doesn't mean we're not on the same page. Again it was my view that a raising price of 50c would be a more suitable raise and be successful, however it was ur groups and a few others views that a raising of 50c was absurd? Because MYL is worth so much more??? IMO a raising price of 50c at the time would have (On the balance of probabilities) reached the required threshold to get over the line. Win-win in my eyes. But what the F@%^ do I know? I'm just a CAY investor in urs and ur groups little mind. I dare challenge you right?

Anyways, since you mentioned CAY, And whilst I admit I am eating a sh1t sandwich over there ATM, and I own it due to my past acquaintances and broker which I have since publicly disposed of in Feb this year, (as well as many other investors at the same time) I believe they are about to turn around. Why? The New CEO has made changes within management as you probably know, reducing salaries, has the background in Bauxite and background building bauxite mines, speaks french, has beautiful blue eyes and can walk the walk and talk the talk. I'm looking forward to seeing what Jean Sebastian and John Lamb can do moving forward in both companies. I haven't reinvested in MYL just yet, (I was and sold out with a 60% profit) but I want a few more answers before I do. Things like relisting on the ASX, however it appears things are looking good for the future IF, they can sort out the relist and comply with ASX requirements (Hopefully more than 4 days before you will be disqualified from relisting?) If they do, you may see me on the T20 list there too.

Anyways, Onwards and upwards I say, and let us all make lots of money with whatever investments we choose to invest in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.