AEV 11.1% 1.0¢ avenira limited

Ann: Avenira Funding Update, page-10

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    It was within a few years from that date, so it would have been 2015 or so. Back then the SP was just under 20c.

But all of that hinged on this IHP (now Novaphos) which obviously hasn't progressed as quickly as reported. No news in the last month either.

I get it that if the plant makes the step up to commercial production then there's hope for you holders, but until then AEV continues to burn money whilst Louis travels around the world pitching the same slides over and over again and the quarterly reports continue to show zero revenue which on a side note, are conveniently separated from the activity report which conveniently is added to the company profile on HC.

To break it down simply: "We've got rights to this land which has a lot of rock phosphate which we want to process and sell, but we really really need this Novaphos technology to actually work but we have no idea when it's actually going to be ready. In the meantime, we need more money because we've run out".

Just to be clear, I've no knock on the actual resources underground or the Novaphos technology. But I've heard so much talk for the last 6 years it would be nice for my friend to finally see it being commissioned at a site and producing output.

At current SP, AEV classifies as a penny stock and for that, I think the risk v reward is probably about right.

It's almost 4 years since this magnificent piece was broadcast, judge for yourself where they have come:

https://youtu.be/g8qK1vKRl5s?t=357

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $26.86K 2.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3701653 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 83356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.