AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Ann: Avenira Successfully Completes A$5 Million Placement, page-25

1. 5,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    As announced, all good for me.

Middle Arm Precinct for LFP Project:
    Avenira continues to work with the NT Government in relation to the governments “do not deal” commitment for a specific parcel of land in the Middle Arm Precinct for Avenira’s LFP project.

LFP Cathode Market:
    Demand for LFP Cathode remains robust, despite falling battery metal prices, reflecting the strong macro and microeconomic fundamentals for LFP.
    Recent months have seen sustained investment into new production capacity from global cathode battery manufacturers into phosphate-based battery chemistries, reflecting the strong long-term fundamentals and role of LFP and phosphate in the energy transition.
    In 2023, LFP had a 29% share of the global lithium-based battery market, which is expected to increase to 48% by 2033. This growing demand is attributable to LFP’s superior costeffectiveness, safety, longer battery life cycles, and ESG credentials relative to other battery chemistries.

YP
    "During the Quarter, Sichuan Hebang Biotechnology Corporation Limited (“Hebang”) was progressing a Scoping Study for the development and operation of the Yellow Phosphorus Plant (“YP”) at Wonarah. The YP Scoping Study will form the basis for Avenira and Hebang to negotiate binding agreements covering the funding, construction and offtake of the YP Project.

All good in my opinion

GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.468K 893.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 14032390 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1778954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.