AOG 0.00% $2.14 aveo group

Gotta have a laugh at the righteous posters on here. Wonder if...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Gotta have a laugh at the righteous posters on here. Wonder if their all over at the health care providers page outraged that a company only treats injured or seriously terminal patients if they have enough money for private health otherwise they can wait in line or deal with it overseas, my personal pet hate, making sick children's parents and elderly pay for the TV to be turned on. Or maybe at the banks page rioting over the fact they only pay 2.8% to loan your money but charge some financially illiterate person up to 20% on a credit card yet will soon have the gall to beg for tax payers to bail them out because they loaned to much money to realestate speculators with interest only loans. We live in a capitalist society, aveo is a business. They provide age care...for a price. Just like your dentist, lawyer, G.P, firefighters, police, banker, financial adviser and accountant. Nobody provides any service in this world for free. If you think Fairfax and four corners didn't make any money out of this through subscriptions or selling stories then your very naive. Is it a feel good business? Absolutely not. But this is the product they sell and as hard as it is to swallow for some people their more ethical than their competitors. At the end of the day if the industry needs an overhaul then give it one, nobody wants to see an elderly person taken advantage of. But seriously if your going to get on your high horse maybe check all you holdings and ask yourself if any of them do anything that could be perceived as taken advantage of a customer. That leaves only one thing left, decide to invest in a company that is involved in an ugly business that is profitable or spend your time finding one that makes you feel good and does the same. Posting about a stock you don't own is about as unproductive for you capital as putting it under you mattress. FYI, I will be looking at this business closely over the next couple of months and potentially making a decision if I want to be a part owner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.