AVH 6.83% $2.73 avita medical inc.

re: Ann: AVH Commences Trading on US OTCQX AD... Ha ha haTell me...

1. 7,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    re: Ann: AVH Commences Trading on US OTCQX AD... Ha ha ha

Tell me there's not going to be a leak amongst all of that, LOL

or, as you rightly point out, they could just google it for James Holmes (lead investigator) and his comments

"ReCell has the potential to "alter the way we graft humans forever”

… the ReCell approach to wound-­-healing is "fabulously disruptive technology,”

or "What's available today is the same technology that was available 30 years ago.

"In a burn you are always working against time. ReCell will allow us to turn back the clock on all kinds of burns."

(that was a 5 min google - I know he has said better quotes than these)

"Since 1975, there have only been two operative advancements for burns, cultured epithelial autografts, i.e., Epicel (Genzyme), and Integra (dermal regeneration template, Integra LifeSciences). There is extreme inter-user variability in the outcomes using Epicel and Integra; some people can get it to work, some people can't," Dr. Holmes said at the April forum. "There also are issues of cost and availability" and "no outcomes data."

So Dr. Holmes was intrigued by what he saw in the limited literature on ReCell and frustrated by its lack of approval for use in the United States. While he is careful not to say anything about the ongoing trial that might compromise its integrity, Dr. Holmes does say that the incomplete outcomes he has seen to date are consistent with what has been published in the peer-reviewed medical literature.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.