AVH 1.83% $2.68 avita medical inc.

"Recell Go approval really needed for top tier growth"It depends...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    "Recell Go approval really needed for top tier growth"

It depends what you mean by top tier growth. You don't seem to think growth rates that have increased from 40% 3 quarters ago to between 64% and 73% expected for the 4th quarter is top tier. I strongly disagree with you. No matter how you describe these growth rates, they are not likely to result in catastrophe for the share price if Recell Go is further delayed. The current acceleration in sales growth is not dependent on Recell Go.

The current ease-of-use device has already clearly demonstrated Product-Market Fit. The current quarter guidance converts to around AU$100M PA current annual run-rate. That proves to me that customers are buying, using, and telling others about the company’s product in numbers large enough to sustain that product’s growth and near-term profitability. Growth has accelerated rapidly over recent quarters, and is guided to increase again this quarter. All of this without Recell Go. There is every reason to conclude that, even without an approved Recell Go, Avita will keep growing rapidly and achieve profitability in FY25.

IMO, any share price pressure due to delays in approval for Recell Go will be short term. Sales success in USA proves to me that international expansion will be successful and profitable in markets with similar characteristics. Portfolio expansion should also boost profits further down the track. Expansion of accounts in burns and FTSD is also accelerating right now and has a long runway ahead. Recell Go should be looked on as "icing on the cake", not as necessary for profitability and share price growth. If and when it is approved, it should result in turbo-charged growth in sales and profits, as opposed to just "top-tier" growth now.

Once again @ThaLuvDocta, please don't keep repeating yourself without adding anything new in your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.68
Change
-0.050(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $162.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.72 $2.73 $2.66 $360.3K 133.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9928 $2.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 3250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.68
  Change
-0.050 ( 2.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.71 $2.73 $2.66 7021
Last updated 11.31am 03/05/2024 ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.