AVH 5.86% $3.07 avita medical inc.

Ann: AVITA Medical Establishes Proof of Concept for Gene Therapy, page-16

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Short answer is I like the business plan a lot, it's one Mike Perry laid out shortly after the approval in 2018 and has pursued aggressively since. Tech and biotech are very competitive markets, being first to market is crucial. Covid coming in the middle of a new product rollout has hurt them in regards to building revenue, I believe they would be much further along had hospitals been open for normal business these past 2 years. All things considered I think they've done and are doing as much as they can in regard to market penetration during Covid.
    Trials for these two new indications won't likely start until the two current trials are completed, simply due to the time the FDA process requires.
    I still think traumatic wounds may end up being added to the label based on data generated by practioners currently using it off label, similar to the addition of pediatric scalds and burns over 50% TBSA. Not saying that will happen, but it's a possibility. There would be some cost savings in that case.

More later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.170(5.86%)
Mkt cap ! $209.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.10 $3.04 $1.789M 583.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 13407 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 2746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.