AVH 0.35% $2.84 avita medical inc.

Ann: AVITA Medical Investor Briefing to be held 9 October at 9am, page-32

1. 5,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5198
    Hi @Nekta, perhaps a holder can respond properly to that question. I made my thoughts known, prior to the last results being released, here: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/55607272/single

But I would note this ^ was originally posted on 26 August when the SP was at $4.98 and there was a lot of talk (at least on these threads), in advance of the results being released, of the SP getting a big leg up. Well, the results released shortly thereafter certainly did show an improvement on the cash burn, as well as a revenue increase, but any share price appreciation was somewhat short lived. Despite the apparent good news, we now find ourselves down another 30c from when before the results came out. I can only assume the market has given a collective shrug, at least at this point in time. My assumption is that it relates mostly to cash management - as my post above notes, Avita have been raising, on average, A$53m of cash each year for the past five years. Just my musings - that's why I sold out anyway. Of course, this is HotCopper, and I'm a non-holder now, so what would I know?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.84
Change
0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $199.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.89 $2.82 $280.7K 98.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 944 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 263 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.