AVH 3.98% $2.61 avita medical inc.

Ann: Avita Medical Letter from the CEO, page-8

1. 2,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Wow, seems pretty quiet on this board at the moment. Bit like the buy side..!!

As a long term holder of a reasonable position I really want this company to succeed - and I think they have the science / product to do something significant - but I am losing confidence in management. My concerns are:

1) To US centric, leading to too long before enough cash comes through,
    2) New CEO is setting things up for himself and his mates, not taking care of existing shareholders (who MAY benefit from his reign but risk is a lot higher IMO)
    * Interesting to see if the new CEO gets a share / option plan based on the currently low share price - arguably helped along by his own actions like announcing a CR without details and then 'disappearing'.
    3) Questionable leadership from the board with Tim appointed CEO one month and booted 2/3 mths later without reasonable explanation.
    4) New team has developed next to nothing that hadn't already been developed before they were appointed.
    5) Share price continues to go south, buy side is disappearing, revenue put back to the never-never with the US strategy and significant dilution coming through.

Apart from this, it's 'peachy'.

Now, given that's all a bit on the sell side, anyone got any positive input they wish to share to help boost the buy side?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.