AVH 0.38% $2.64 avita medical inc.

Playing around with the cell suspension concentration is...

1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 987
    Playing around with the cell suspension concentration is interesting to hear but since RECELL has been proven safe to use at different expansion ratios, I presume that the surgeon believes there's no additional safety risk and has seen improved outcomes.

The expansion ratio for burns and FTSD is up to 1:80:

"Each square centimeter skin sample can create 1 ml of cell suspension for treatment of an area of up to 80 cm2"
    RECELL GO™ Instructions for Use - AVRL0103, AVRL0104 (Wound Healing: Thermal Burn Wounds & Full-Thickness Skin Defects)

The expansion ratio for vitiligo is up to 1:20:

"Each 4 cm2 of donor skin can prepare 1mL of cell suspension for treatment of an area up to 20 cm2"
    RECELL® Instructions for Use - AVRL0102 (Repigmentation: Vitiligo Patients)

To adjust the cell suspension concentration, surgeons would need alter the ratio of the skin sample size and the volume of buffer solution which looks to me like it could still be done in RECELL GO by changing the volume of buffer solution added to Well C (e.g. less buffer for higher cell concentration/smaller treatment area/smaller expansion ratio).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6291/6291773-8d5024cddab9471ef39dd51d3db6acba.jpg
    If my assumption is wrong and the surgeon has to comply with the RECELL GO instructions above, I think it's safe to assume that the good doctor will have access to RECELL for at least the rest of the year while they run down existing inventory and roll out GO to the new and existing accounts. After then, perhaps the feedback may be addressed with RECELL GO mini (if submitted/approved) which is intended to be used for small wounds and vitiligo.
    Last edited by saltland: 05/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.64
Change
-0.010(0.38%)
Mkt cap ! $182.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.66 $2.72 $2.63 $196.6K 74.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19996 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.