AVH 0.41% $2.42 avita medical inc.

Ann: AVITA Medical Q3 Revenue & Secures $90M Non-Dilutive Debt, page-24

1. 1,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    I agree. I think they’re not hopeful that the SP will go up after earnings. Shorts will play with SP until at least annual 2024 guidance in later February. Q3 reflects peak expenses (or maybe not due to Go delay), so EPS could be ugly. Also, monthly payments means more interest paid as seen in my calculations above. The more often interest is charged, the higher the interest. In business school, one of my professors said that some credit cards charge interest by the second to maximize interest paid.

Also, Recell Go is extremely important. It’s required for penetration of smaller hospitals due to limited staff that doesn’t have time to fumble with a multi-step Recell kit, so the TAM is much smaller without Go. Also, the Vitiligo indication requires Go as well. —International expansion too. All of this is according to the CEO except for the smaller TAM, which is implied.

It’s extremely important to get Go approved, and it seems that it’s harder to get than I expected. There’s no guarantee that Go will be approved at all, and there’s potential for more delays. I’ve been saying for a while now that the CEO needs to focus on dotting i’s and crossing t’s.

Considering the fluff that JC was feeding potential investors at the conferences, I still doubt that JC barely found out about the delay on September 29th.

$13.5 million in commercial sales implies that sales are slowing if his words to potential investors were accurate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.45 $2.41 $562.3K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82002 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.