AVH 8.45% $2.71 avita medical inc.

I'm glad my posts have been helpful. Makes the effort worth it...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    I'm glad my posts have been helpful. Makes the effort worth it smile.png

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and the additional info on PNV. If I had to take a stab in the dark, I’d say PolyNovo is a likely contender for the following reasons:

1. PolyNovo’s chairman seems open to partnering.

3/11/23 PolyNovo AGM 2023 - Webcast Recording [1:31:34] DW – “Other partnerships that we’d be open to are people who bring some sort of technology that enhances our product, enhances the products we’ve got in our bag, you know, that we’re going to the same surgeons for”

2. Dr. Jeffrey Carter is a stockholder of PermeaDerm (1st external product added to Avita’s portfolio) and is a consultant for Avita and PolyNovo. So, has an intimate knowledge of all three Company’s products.

3.Post #: 71873415 [00:16:25] Dr. Jeffrey Carter:

“What we're learning now is that we can create polymers
    (PermeaDerm and Novosorb are polymers) and mix them with someone's cells so that we can actually create suspensions (RECELL) and cover wounds and heal things that we never thought could heal”

“There's a small group of us in the U.S. that are beginning to put those things together. And when we put that together, the results are outstanding. Things that used to be 30 days in the hospital, we can turn into three. That's a very different world”

“Our next step is to combine some of these new technologies, maybe look for some things that are really close in our grasp from a polymer standpoint, but then to look at the long-term impact that they have. Because I think that'll help us economically. That'll help us find the best value in the care, and it'll help us, you know, educate patients so that they can make good decisions for themselves”

4. PolyNovo is complementary to RECELL (as seen in multiple case studies and publications) and has no competing products with PermeaDerm (or any other possible future additions)

5. PolyNovo have recently (5/3/24) terminated their DFU clinical trial. It might be possible that the current animal testing work could lead to a study with NovoSorb and RECELL

I have no idea on how the partnership would work, but when the combination of multiple products save lives, limbs and improves patient outcome, it has got to be good for all involved.

It's going to be interesting to see which technology they choose to partner with. Based on David's comments, it doesn't sound like we'll have too long to wait before finding out which one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.71
Change
-0.250(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.83 $2.71 $2.015M 728.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3071 $2.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.73 1874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.72
  Change
-0.250 ( 8.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.79 $2.83 $2.71 12865
Last updated 15.57pm 09/05/2024 ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.