AVH 0.00% $2.47 avita medical inc.

Ann: AVITA Medical Q4 2023 Investor Presentation, page-43

1. 1,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1489
    Thank you @saltland, I agree it's more likely to be strategic positioning. I believe that each product is able to greatly increase the sales of the other, on the basis that the combination of the two will lead to very large savings for the hospitals and much better outcomes for the patients. Having the stands together facilitates this possibility. The paper that I posted about in Post #: 72979846 referred only to the very considerable savings arising from the use of Recell. IMO, the savings will be much greater if these two products are used together.

As I have mentioned before, the use of Recell and Novosorb together is a match made in heaven. The Novosorb provides the temporary structural integrity while the application of Recell ensures that the patient's own skin cells and blood vessels quickly grow through the Novosorb material before the synthetic polymer disappears and is expelled by the body leaving only the patient's own skin. I would expect that using Recell with this material would greatly speed up the whole healing process, with a thicker dermis and a much lower incidence of infection or rejection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.