AVH 1.20% $2.48 avita medical inc.

I try and reset and reconsider an investments on its merits...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I try and reset and reconsider an investments on its merits after ups and downs like that . It's hard to do , considering the 2.5-5 5-2.5 ext. But we should ignore them and judge the current situation a- new unbiased, without emotion.

Here, I agree the share price might not improve as much on approval. I don't count on it this time. Full thickness FDA approval didn't do much for the share price on the day, much to my disappoint. ( Dam emotion ) Also ASX following the Nasdaq trend may trump an approval announcement made on the ASX first. I have purchased heavily the last four weeks and will take the opportunity to sell in any slight FOMO buying. As you imply some might.
    However, short sales have front run the approval, in anticipation of what ? Decline? they will need to cover, perhaps in any forthcoming rights issue Q4. Q2 sales interests me, 14.8 million will be a positive outcome. I am confident sales will come back to 46+ percent very easily. Which will take us above $4 in the next 6 -9 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
-0.030(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $166.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.53 $2.48 $219.5K 87.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3058 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 381 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.