AVH 0.41% $2.42 avita medical inc.

Ann: AVITA Medical to Announce First Quarter 2024 Results, page-131

1. 1,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    Yep I think that all sounds entirely reasonable although I held on through the first drop you mention I did sell some at just over $4 when they came out with the sales figures and we had first bite of the cherry here. I was going to sell a lot more because I thought there was no way they would make the lower end of guidance but I thought oh the Nasdaq had a better response to us last time so I'll hold on & see what happens over there. Yep looked like a clown as it dropped like a stone so I didn't sell & bought back recently after watching the presentation.
    Having worked in the medical profession I can fully understand how they would run down stock to get the newer Go & Avita have been very bullish about the approval so I do think there is a chance that the sales figures can improve quite dramatically after it's approved.
    I take your point about sellers though my personal take is that there may be a steep rise with a bit of a pump for good measure then a sell off into the close, it's complicated by the dual listing & the shorts on the Nasdaq though.
    What time are the results expected ?
    Do we get first chance to react or the Nasdaq?
    Anybody know?
    Anyway GLTAH it'll be interesting & unpredictable
    Last edited by Weazel: 23/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.42
Change
0.010(0.41%)
Mkt cap ! $160.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.45 $2.41 $562.3K 231.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 82002 $2.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.43 16 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.