AVH 4.41% $2.60 avita medical inc.

https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/44/Supplement_1/S26/6960747...

1. 1,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    https://academic.oup.com/jbcr/article/44/Supplement_1/S26/6960747

Attached is an article about a study done on synthetic allograft skin substitutes. Permeaderm and several of it's competitor products - Novosorb, Integra and several others - are reviewed as to pros and cons. There are over a dozen competing products out there. Integra has been out there almost 30 years. How many of Avita's accounts will require a VAC process for Permeaderm is also an unkown.
    I finally got a chance to read the Stedical agreement last night. I believe the 3.1M was money Stedical needed to take existing product off the hands of it's prior distributor. Although that figure may have included Avita's minimum intial purchase, did not hear any clarification on that in the Q call or webinar. Would seem the prior distributor wasn't selling much. Impossible to know. But JC should know. Maybe he could share with us.
    My reading of the contract indicates a 50-50 share of revenues, didn't see anything stating a guaranteed 50% profit. That's a lot different than 50% of revenue. Distribution, marketing and sales cost would come out of Avita's end of sales revenue. If I missed that 50% profit guarantee hope someone will point me to it. Profit guarantees can create difficulties between partners, especially where multiple products are involved. Separating out costs can be tricky and contentious. That's why most of these type agreements are tiered royalties, based on quantity of sales.
    The only time royalties would be involved would be if Stedical relocated it's production facility (outside of California? wasn't clear to me) and Avita took over the existing facility. Stedical would only receive a royalty on that portion of product sold. Amount of royalty not stipulated.
    All for now. Other topics later. Brain starts to hurt thinking about that webinar. Lots of horse manu.. to deal with there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.60
Change
-0.120(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $172.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.68 $2.68 $2.60 $916.1K 346.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3160 $2.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.62
  Change
-0.120 ( 3.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.65 $2.66 $2.60 40085
Last updated 15.55pm 14/06/2024 ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.