AVH 2.45% $2.51 avita medical inc.

I am also trusting this technology an it’s heading into right...

1. 367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I am also trusting this technology an it’s heading into right direction, the people shorting this stock in NASDAQ also aware of the same story. JC’s calculations are delayed which is true, due to the lag of RECELL GO approval this was happened ,now reaching to the end and signals green. Permeaderm is attractive to use after RECELL Spray on skin as this doesn’t stick on newly granulated skin and medical professionals can open the Permeaderm and see the progress without disturbing the new skin growth.Permeaderm is the right choice after RECELL spray and it is safer to keep the skin granulation.moreover, donor sites are going to cover with Permeaderm as it is a new and non infected wound. I assume,in future when treating a wound ,1 st layer wound bed cleaning products from Avita, 2nd layers scaffolding from polymedics which is under animal trials or FDA review (my assumption) , 3rd layer is RECELL Spray , 4th layer is Permeaderm,once all this happens Avita medical is going to be a fully wound care company US.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.060(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $166.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.52 $2.46 $323.3K 129.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3222 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.