AVH 2.45% $2.51 avita medical inc.

Read the Stedical (Permeaderm) contract again. Everything in the...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Read the Stedical (Permeaderm) contract again. Everything in the contract indicates Stedical gets 50% of the sales revenue, no 50% guaranteed profit for Avita mentioned anywhere. Which means if Avita manages to sell the 3.1M of product shareholders already bought for the @6M David Tha'Tool mentioned, Stedical already got it's 50% of future (one can only hope) sales revenue. Meanwhile Avita is responsible for all distribution, marketing and sales cost involved in those sales. Your profit margin on Permeaderm won't be anywhere near 50% until Permeaderm is well established in most of Avita's accounts. Avita is also required by contract to purchase a minimum of 20% more product each year for the first 3 years. Regardless of what was sold. That's 3.72M in early 2024 and 4.464M in 2025. After that it can't go below 4.464M for the last 2 years of the contract. If practitioners prefer what they are currently using over switching to Permeaderm it could be a money loser for shareholders. Seems Stedical wrote the contract and JC simply signed it. Wow.
    And if my reading is correct, and I believe it is, that means Mr. O'Toole flat out lied in the webinar. Which is actionable. Really not good.
    There were so many questionable things said in the webinar it's hard to know where to start.
    The one that made me laugh out loud was about JC taking over global sales, the culprit responsible was gone fron the company.
    First, when the former CCO, Erin Liberto, excellent resume and solid performance, left for greener pastures, JC said he was taking over her job. No need to hire a qualified CCO. So he was already head of sales, he just wasn't doing the job evidently. Secondly the current head of Global Sales was already working at another company when they made this announcement. Which would indicate she likely wasn't fired, she left on her own.
    May address some others. Right now I need a nap. Head hurts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.060(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $166.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.52 $2.46 $323.3K 129.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3222 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.