AVH 1.52% $2.67 avita medical inc.

Ann: AVITA Medical to Announce First Quarter 2024 Results, page-150

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    Yep I agree it's clear that he's really put all the eggs in the Go basket with all the new sales staff & with all the stock ready to go. He's either incredibly confident in approval & prepared to take a calculated gamble by mana factoring the kits before it's approved or he's reckless. Even I think it's a bit reckless tbh. One thing is for sure if it's not approved it's an unmitigated disaster & he needs to resign because I think we would be down 40%+ judging by how the market has reacted to bad news in the past.
    However if it is approved that provides a lot of certainty for the future & to my eyes I agree it has to be worth 30% IMO, if it's not up by something like that I will be increasing my holding substantially. The shorts in the Nasdaq will try & suppress it though. It's strange that it's shorted more over here than here, it's not ideal since that's where they're based so I'm just praying that nobody knows anything.
    One things for sure it's going to be an exciting week.
    I still can't see why it won't be approved as to me it's just an improvement on the old system which makes the process more predictable/consistent with a better cell yield
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.040(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $188.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.67 $2.70 $2.64 $404.6K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5532 $2.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 15319 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.